Turmeric Around The Eyes – Eye Beauty Tips. Turmeric Around The Eyes How to use turmeric around the eyes to treat dark circles. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.
Turmeric Around The Eyes
- 1. Turmeric is a very healthy source of anti-oxidants and works extremely well on the skin.
- 2. You can mask a facemask and apply turmeric all around the eyes and face. This works to remove dark circles, acne, and oily skin.
- 3. This also helps in reducing wrinkles and will add a natural bright glow to the skin.
- Recipe: You Will Need 2 teaspoons of organic turmeric powder.
- 3 teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice.
- 1 soft brush. Method Simply mixes these ingredients together in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Be careful as this can stain the fingernails.
- Use a small brush and rub this all over the face. Let this sit on the face for 10 minutes only, and wash off using a mild soap.
- 4. It is very important that you use a good source of organic turmeric for this facemask. Many cheap varieties from supermarkets have added coloring which may stain the skin.
- 5. Some people have sensitive skin and may react to the turmeric. Be sure to test a small drop on the skin for 5 minutes to make sure that there are no reactions.
- 6. If you have accidentally used a cheap variety of turmeric and are having trouble in washing the orange color from the skin. Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar with a few drops of water or lemon juice and use this to cleanse the skin. This will remove any discoloration.
- 7. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to reduce redness in the skin and remove dark circles.
- 8. It is also a natural skin bleach and will gently lighten the skin, without the need for harmful chemicals.
- 9. Pineapple juice contains bromelain which removes inflammation and destroys bacteria which causes acne.
- 10. Turmeric has a great range of other health benefits, please see our other video titled “turmeric for weight loss” to learn more.