Turmeric and Coconut Oil for Teeth Whitening – Teeth Beauty Tips. How to use Turmeric and Coconut oil to whiten your teeth. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.
Turmeric and Coconut Oil for Teeth Whitening
- 1. There are many natural methods available to whiten the teeth, without the need for harmful chemicals.
- 2. For this method, you will need turmeric powder. You can buy this in powder form or use a coffee grinder to make your own. You will also need extra virgin coconut oil.
- 3. Simply add 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small bowl. Mix these together well.
- 4. Using a toothbrush, brush the mixture over each of your teeth. Be sure to thoroughly coat each tooth and do not rinse.
- 5. The teeth will look bright yellow or orange at this stage. Do not fear, as this will not stain your teeth.
- 6. Leave this mixture to sit on the teeth for 5 minutes and then rinse. Brush the mixture away using your usual toothpaste.
- 7. Your teeth will be noticeably whiter, and you can do this 1-2 times per week or more.
- 8. Be sure to use a spare toothbrush to apply this, as it will stain the bristles orange.
- 9. Do not whiten your teeth whilst you have braces or retainers because the tooth underneath the brace will remain a different color.
- 10. The turmeric works well with the coconut oil in destroying oral bacteria, eliminating plaque and freshening the breath.
- 11. If you have sensitive gums, the application of the coconut oil regularly will reduce pain and inflammation.
- 12. This also works to heal mouth ulcers, gingivitis, and periodontitis.
- 13. Turmeric and coconuts have a great range of other health benefits. Please see our other videos to learn more.