Top 5 Tips How To Make Your Perfumes And Cologne Last Longer. Many of us invest in expensive colognes and perfumes, but we always find it harder to last longer, which is why we sometimes blame the smell and sometimes the weather.
Top 5 Tips Perfumes And Cologne Last Longer
But there are some natural ways you can make your cologne last. Some of the expensive colognes guarantee that it will last longer than others; It is also so because the ration of scented essences is present in a greater percentage of that perfume.
This is why some scents are more expensive than others. But whether you own an expensive or the cheapest perfume bottle, you can make it last longer than it used to with the following tips:
1. Store your perfume at the right place and temperature:
- Your cologne bottle should be stored in the proper environment, as well as in a cool, dry place.
- So storing it in a bathroom is a bad idea; the heat of your shower and the splashes of water weaken the bonds of your perfume so when you apply it disappears quickly.
- Your room or closet is a lot like a storage place and it also makes sure the palace is cool.
Also, relocate your colognes to the back of the table and dresser and avoid corners that can quickly hit the bottle and break easily. Therefore, choose a safe and suitable place to store your cologne so that it lasts longer.
2. Don’t rub your scent:
Many of us have the habit of rubbing the cologne as soon as we apply it, especially on the wrists. It’s a big no, as it breaks the bond of perfume and weakens it. So it doesn’t last long. In case you want to keep it all day, avoid rubbing it on your body.
3. Moisturize your skin:
- A great tip for soaking in more cologne is to apply lots of good moisturizers to the surface before application.
- Instead of dry skin, healthier, plum-colored skin will help you absorb more perfume, so before using it make sure your body is well hydrated and your spirit a little cologne.
4. Apply cologne right after the shower:
- The right and best time to wear your cologne right after bathing and the best is when you shower with hot water.
- Warm water opens the pores of your skin and when you apply the perfume on it, it will absorb more and less is wasted leaving you smelling strong throughout the day.
5. Choose strong base notes scents:
- When selecting a good, long-lasting perfume, make sure you choose the right one and keep in mind that you must buy the strong base note perfumes.
These are long-lasting and dramatic at the same time. These scents make you feel good throughout the day and include some of your favorite scents of musk, vanilla, pine, patchouli, etc., so before you buy the next one, select from these.