Top 15 Apple and Cinnamon Water Benefits Beauty Tips The health benefits and uses of apple and cinnamon water And a recipe to make this yourself at home.
Apple and Cinnamon Water Benefits
- 1. Apples are delicious fruits which are very healthy to consume on a daily basis.
- 2. These are often found together in delicious puddings and recipes, however, they can also be used to make a weight loss drink.
- 3. To do this simply fill a jug with 2 liters of spring water. Slice 2 apples as thinly as possible and add to the water, with 1 fresh cinnamon stick.
- 4. Add a little ice and allow this water to infuse for 3 hours or more in the refrigerator.
- 5. Drink the entire jug throughout the day for the best effects. You will want to drink 1 jug of this each day for at least a week.
- 6. Do not store the liquid for more than 2 days, as it will not stay fresh.
- 7. This drink is perfect to detoxify the body, flush out the liver and kidneys and relieve water retention.
- 8. A rare polyphenol called phloridzin in apples has been shown to help the lungs. This is excellent for those suffering from asthma and respiratory problems.
- 9. Cinnamon helps your metabolism in breaking down carbohydrates. This prevents new fat build up in the body.
- 10. I would recommend using sweet red apples such as Honeycrisp for the best flavor, but you can use any apples that you prefer.
- 11. This drink will help to lower the cholesterol and clean out the arteries. This is great for those who have heart problems.
- 12. You may also find that drinking this will help with arthritis, muscle and joint pain.
- 13. It will also help to stabilize blood sugar levels for those who have diabetes.
- 14. Apples can also be baked with cinnamon powder to make a delicious chutney. This can be stored in the fridge and eaten cold as a healthy treat.
- 15. To learn more about cinnamon, and apples please see our other.
Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth and happiness