Top 14 Amla Benefits (Indian Gooseberry) Beauty Tips The health benefits of Amla, also known as Amalaki fruit or the Indian Gooseberry.
Amla Benefits (Indian Gooseberry) Beauty Tips
- 1. Amla has a variety of wonderful health benefits and is therefore used to make amla juice.
- 2. Eating either the fruit or drinking the juice helps with skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- 3. Amla Juice contains 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice and therefore promotes a healthier immune system.
- 4. This wonderful gooseberry is known to reduce cholesterol due to its richness in fiber and iron. This also reduces the production of free radicals in the bloodstream, significantly reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 5. Those with high blood sugar and diabetes may benefit from the polyphenol which is contained in the fruit. This prevents too much oxidization in the body, and is, therefore, good control for blood sugar levels. The presence of fructose (a natural sugar) also allows the body to absorb insulin more effectively.
- 6. Drinking Amla juice regularly has been shown to increase sperm production for those suffering from low sperm count.
- 7. The fruit also contains fiber.
- 8. Amla is also dried to make powder. It has also been attributed to combat hair loss and prevents premature greying of the hair. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse.
- 9. Regular consumption may help the body fight and reduce the risk of cancer. This can also be used as a supplement whilst undergoing radiation or chemotherapy, in order to reduce the harmful effects.
- 10. Amla berries are also excellent as a source of rehydration.
- 11. Rich in vitamin A, the fruit promotes collagen production in the body. This helps the skin retain elasticity keeping you looking younger, and having an anti-aging effect.
- 12. Amla also aids the body in absorbing protein, which stimulates and boosts the metabolic rate of the body.
- 13. Eyesight improvement wonderful fruit.
- 14. I would recommend blending these Indian gooseberries with other nutritious fruits and vegetables, to create a superfood smoothie.
Finally, I would like to thank you for listening and for the written version of this, please follow the link in the description, for more life-enhancing content. I wish you great health, wealth and happiness.