The Health Benefits of Taking Ginger Every Day. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth and happiness.
Benefits of Taking Ginger Every Day
- 1. Ginger root is a vegetable that has been for thousands of years for its medicinal properties.2. It was used by the Ancient Chinese, Greeks and Romans as a spice and to treat many different ailments.
- 3. By taking ginger every single day you can boost your bodies healing capabilities and keep the body healthy.
- 4. One of its most common uses is to get rid of acid reflux. It has been proven to be six times more effective than antacid drugs, such as H2 blockers and Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) 5. It is used in many different recipes either fresh or ground into a fine powder and is known for its strong unique flavor.
- 6. In order to take this every day, I recommend drinking ginger tea each morning before food. You can make this by grating a teaspoon of fresh ginger and add this to 250ml of boiling water. You can also use ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger if you prefer.
- 7. This is also excellent to use in the winter, as the spiciness of the ginger causes the body to heat up slightly, making you feel nice and warm.
- 8. It improves blood flow circulation and aids in activating the muscles in the feet and lower legs. This is an excellent remedy for edema and fluid retention.
- 9. The compound contained within ginger is known as gingerol. This is very strong in antioxidants.
- 10. 6-school is also contained within ginger. This has been shown to be thousands of times more powerful than chemotherapy for treating cancer cells.
- 11. Ginger can inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells, in particular, making this yet another reason for women to take ginger daily.
- 12. Ginger also alleviates morning sickness in pregnant women. Many women also drink ginger tea to help with menstrual pain. It has been stated that ginger is as powerful as the drug ibuprofen when it comes to relieving period pain and PMS.
- 13. It is also used to treat nausea for chemotherapy patients and those with sea or motion sickness.
- 14. This includes conditions such as gingivitis, periodontitis and cold and flu in general.
- 15. High cholesterol is known to cause heart disease. Ginger is a powerful supplement that significantly reduces cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart attacks.
- 16. Parasites that are eaten in food, are destroyed by ginger before they reach the intestines.
- 17. If you are suffering from a headache, take a small amount of ginger powder and add to a cup of hot water. Inhale the steam for 5-10 minutes for pain relief.
- 18. You can also blend ginger into delicious smoothies with other fruits, vegetables, and herbs seen in my other videos. Experiment to create your own unique recipes.