Rice and Milk for Skin Face Mask – Face Beauty Tips. The benefits of using rice flour and milk on the skin, and a recipe to make this yourself at home. Be sure to take photos as you go along, so you can see the difference. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.
Rice and Milk for Skin Face Mask
- 1. Rice is well known by the Japanese for its benefits for the skin. A combination of ground rice and milk can be applied directly to the face.
- 2. All you need to do is simply take 3 tablespoons of rice flour and add a little milk to create a paste. You can also add a drop of honey if you wish.
- 3. Coat all the skin on the face and neck with this solution and allow it to dry. Leave for 45 minutes before washing.
- 4. This has been shown to rejuvenate the skin due to the ferulic acid and allantoin contained within the rice.
- 5. You can do this 2-3 times per week. It has been shown to lighten the skin tone.
- 6. This also works in preventing pigment build up in the skin caused by melanin.
- 7. You will feel the skin become tighter with regular use, and this may also help to reduce the effects of aging and wrinkles.
- 8. When applied, you may feel a slight itching sensation on the skin whilst it dries.
- 9. When cleaning the face afterward, you can use a sponge and the fine grains from the rice will exfoliate the skin.
- 10. This removes dead skin cells and unblocks the pores from sebum oil. This may also help in treating acne.
- 11. After using this for one month, you will see great improvements in your skin.