Moringa Seeds Purify Water – Natural Tips. How to use moringa seeds to purify water. I wish you much health, wealth and happiness.
Moringa Seeds To Purify Water
Note: Thank You Very Much For Learning This Topic. This Topic is Information Only. Always consult a Doctor Along with Natural Treatments such as this.
- 1. Moringa seeds have many health benefits and use as discussed in our previous videos. They also have the ability to purify water.
- 2. The antibiotic and antifungal properties of these seeds allow them to kill harmful bacteria and parasites that may be found in contaminated water sources.
- 3. In an emergency situation, you can use the following method:
- A. Take moringa pods from the tree and remove the seeds. Peel away the shells from each seed leaving only the white kernels. Throw away the dark shells.
- B. Crush these using a pestle and mortar, making a fine powder. Mix this with 1 cup of clean water and shake for at least 2 minutes.
- C. Use a sieve or muslin cloth to filter this milky solution. This removes any insoluble materials.
- D. Add this filtered solution to 1 liter of dirty water and stir for at least 10 minutes.
- E. Then let the water sit for 3 hours, giving the seed water time to do its job.
- F. Contaminants within the dirty water will sink to the bottom. Simply pour away the clean water from the top.
- G. Filter this water again as an extra precaution and to remove any particles.
- H. If possible, boil this water and allow it to cool before drinking.
- 4. Never attempt this with seawater.
- 5. Only use this method in extreme circumstances where clean water or water purification tablets are not available.