Natural Tips How To Whiten Your Teeth With Baking Soda. The benefits of using baking soda in your mouth and a simple recipe for teeth whitening at home. Baking soda is good for teeth whitening because it is a very mild abrasive that helps remove stains from the surface of your teeth. Additionally, baking soda is alkaline and salty, which helps to lighten acid-based food stains, such as coffee, tea, and red wine, on your teeth.
How To Whiten Your Teeth With Baking Soda
Tips Number 1. Today there are many products available to whiten teeth and clean the mouth however many of them contain additives and harmful chemicals.
Tips Number 2. Sodium bicarbonate has been used since ancient times as a natural remedy for all kinds of health problems.
Tips Number 3. It is known for its antibacterial properties. This can help remove tartar from your teeth and destroy plaque.
Tips Number 4. It is also a mild natural whitener that will whiten teeth when used as a mouth rinse. or added to toothpaste.
Tips Number 5. Hydrogen peroxide is also a natural liquid. that can be easily purchased online. This helps whiten teeth more quickly and can be used with today’s recipe.
Tips Number 6. You will soon begin to notice that your teeth become healthier and whiter in no time.
Tips Number 7. Make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day to maintain good oral health and prevent cavities.
Tips Number 8. You can also use ground eggshells to make a slightly more abrasive toothpaste. I recommend taking a daily multivitamin to maintain teeth. strong.
Tips Number 9. You can also use crushed eggshell to Make a slightly more abrasive toothpaste and be sure to take a daily supplement of vitamin K to prevent cavities.
Tips Number 10. The following recipe must be used twice per week for best results. Will need 1 tablespoon of baking soda ½ teaspoon of salt 250 ml of hydrogen peroxide (3 percent solution) 250 ml of warm water Toothpicks.
- First mix the baking soda and salt with a drop of warm water.
- Dip your toothbrush in this and brush your teeth well for 3 minutes.
- Make sure to brush each and every tooth.
- Next, mix the hydrogen peroxide and warm water and use it as a mouthwash.
- Be sure to pull the liquid through the teeth and swish around the mouth for 1-2 minutes and then spit this out outside. Do not drink the liquid.
- Finally use the toothpicks to remove any remaining plaque or tartar on the teeth as a final touch up.