How to Straighten Hair Naturally at Home – Beauty Tips for Hair. Straight hair is the dream of many women because they have curly or curly hair and long to have straight hair. There are hair straightening procedures available in beauty salons and there are appliances. Hair straighteners are available to straighten hair.
How To Straighten Hair Naturally
But it can be detrimental to the longevity of your hair. If you give some time at home, you will get straight hair naturally at home. In this video, I will show you the 3 best methods to straighten hair naturally at home.
1. Hair mask of coconut milk and lemon:
- Mix a cup of fresh coconut milk and the juice of one lemon in a jar.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator for a few hours, until there is a creamy coating on the
- Massage your hair and scalp with this cream and then leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Cover your head with a bathing cap or bathing cap and wrap a warm, wet towel around the
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then shampoo and condition your hair.
- Comb your hair while it is still wet and allow it to air dry.
2.Eggs and olive oil to smooth hair naturally:
- Beat two eggs properly and mix in four tablespoons of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp and then comb your hair with a wide-tooth
- Wear a bathing cap and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes.
3.Banana Hair Mask:
- Like the papaya and banana remedy, but using overripe and papaya-free bananas.
- Natural banana mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix plain yogurt and olive oil.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp carefully.
- Cover your head with a warm towel or bathing cap.
- This mask will give your hair a healthy shine and can also help straighten frizzy hair.