How To Remove Eye Bags Using Natural Remedies. How To Remove Eye Bags in 20 Minutes Using Natural Remedies. In today’s we will share with you 10 remedies to try at home.
How To Remove Eye Bags Using Natural Remedies
- Remedy 1: Sliced Potato Refrigerate a potato until it is cool and slice into circles. Close your eyes and place the potato circles over the eye bags and eyes. Relax for 20 minutes to allow the potato juice to soak into the skin. The eyes bags will be diminished and appear lighter in color.
- Remedy 2: Baking Soda Paste Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with a little water and apply it to the eyes using a cotton pad. This increases blood flow and reduces fluid in the puffy skin. Allow it to sit on the skin for 20 minutes before washing.
- Remedy 3: Tea Bags Steep 2 tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes and then allow them to cool. Place over the eye bags for 20 minutes. You may wish to wrap a towel over these to keep them in place. The tea works to reduce swelling and inflammation within the skin.
- Remedy 4: Cucumber Cucumber can be sliced into circular pieces and applied to the eyes. This has a hydrating effect which helps your eyes to feel less tired and reduces the effects of bags due to their astringent properties.
- Remedy 5: Egg Whites Whip some egg whites to make them into a stiff white paste and apply to the eyelids and bags using a soft brush or cloth. The skin will tighten as the remedy becomes effective.
- Remedy 6: Vitamin E Oil: Add a few drops of vitamin E oil to a bowl of cold water. Apply to the skin around the eyes using a cotton pad. This remedy is very popular as it has a longer-lasting effect on keeping eye bags at bay.
- Himalayan Salt 7: Mix a tablespoon of pink Himalayan salt to 1 liter of water. Stir well and apply this mild saline solution by soaking the mixture into cotton pads, and apply to the eyes. This will remove water retention from the skin.
- Remedy 8: Cold Spoons Place 4 stainless steel metal spoons in ice water for a few minutes. Hold the back of a spoon against each eye and keep switching them with the cold spoons to keep them chilled. The cold causes the puffiness to retract, leaving your eyes looking refreshed.
- Remedy 9: Aloe Vera Gel Apply fresh aloe Vera gel to the eye bags using a cotton ball. It contains 18 essential amino acids which help to soothe tired eyes and provide relief for eye bags. It also helps to treat wrinkles.
- Remedy 10: Witch Hazel Apply witch hazel and it’s astringent properties help to reduce swelling and redness. Chilling this before use provides extra relief from eye bags.
- How To Remove Eye Bags
How To Remove Eye Bags Permanently
- Under-eye Bags Treatments
- Bags Under Eyes Causes
- How To Get Rid Of Eye Bags Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Eyes Men
- Dermatologist Treatment For Under-eye Bags
1. Eye bags are a common problem for many people. The appearance of dark puffy skin can make you look tired and aged. It can be difficult to feel energetic and fresh when the eyes appear droopy or with dark circles.
2. Eye bags are caused by many different problems such as stress, fatigue, a poor diet, makeup, smoking, or mobile, and computer screens.
3. The good news is that there are many natural remedies to reduce and get rid of eye bags.
4. As you can see there is a range of home remedies that you can use to remove eye bags. Try some of these remedies to see which works best for you.
5. If the eye is bags are a consistent problem, then this may indicate that your kidneys are not healthy. In order to cure this all together, you must first improve your diet.
Eating at least 5 cups of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, kale, and sea kelp will boost your potassium in order to improve liver function. If you eat too much meat, this may also be causing your eye bags, as the kidneys struggle with too much protein. Replace high amounts of meat with healthy fats such as butter, extra virgin olive oil, coconut, or avocado oil.
6. Alcohol is one of the main causes of eye bags. Be sure to remove this from your diet entirely for a healthy body, with healthy eyes, skin, and nails.
7. Apple cider vinegar can be taken on a daily basis internally to improve kidney function and therefore remove eye bags from within. 8. To learn more about nutrition and natural remedies for the skin and eyes.