How to Lighten Dark Underarms Fast Naturally Beauty Tips. Are you afraid to wear tank tops or tube tops because they are ashamed that your armpits are darker than the rest of your body tones? Certainly, you are not alone! Many women suffer from dark underarms caused by a variety of reasons.
How to Lighten Dark Underarms
Believe it or not, you can have smooth and light underarm skin to match the rest of the skin tone of your body. In this video, I will show you the top 3 methods To Lighten Dark Underarms Naturally at home.
1.Milk for Lighten underarms:
- 2 tablespoons Milk.
- 1 tablespoon Curd.
- 1 tablespoon Flour.
How to use:
- Mix milk, curd, and flour to get a paste in a bowl.
- Apply to your underarms and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water and apply 2 times a week for better results.
2.Lemon to light underarms:
How to use
- Take a thick slice of lemon and rub your armpits daily before bathing.
- Apply some moisturizer after bathing as lemon also tends to make skin dry.
- You may also use lemon in a different way, as told in the next point, to ensure it does
not dries up your skin.
- Add a pinch or two of turmeric, honey, or yogurt to the lemon juice.
- This will give you something like a paste.
- Apply this to your dark underarms and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Now wash off with water.
3.Potato to lighten dark underarms:
How to use
- Take a thin slice of potato and rub your underarms with it for about 5 to 10 minutes and then
wash off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, grate a potato and squeeze the juice out of the grated things.
- Apply this juice to your armpits with the help of your fingers or a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash.