Honey and Cinnamon for Acne – Face Beauty Tips. Honey and Cinnamon for Acne. How to use honey and cinnamon as a natural acne remedy. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you much health, wealth and happiness.
Honey and Cinnamon for Acne
- 1. Cinnamon and honey are antibacterial by nature and work well to treat acne, pimples, and blemishes.
- 2. To do this, you will need a good quality raw honey, such as Manuka honey and some ground cinnamon.
- 3. First, bathe and wash your face. Allow the steam to open all spills on the skin. Alternatively, you can hold your head on a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes.
- 4. Then add 1 half tablespoons of cinnamon powder to 2 tablespoons of honey in a small bowl. Mix this well to make the mask.
- 5. Apply this mixture on the entire skin of the face and neck. Be sure to place enough in the grooves on the sides of the nose and across the forehead.
- 6. You can do this with a small brush or with your fingers. Keep this on the skin for 30 minutes before washing with a mild soap.
- 7. Do this as often as you want until your skin clears. Honey also works to rejuvenate the skin and heal existing acne scars.
- 8. To help keep your skin clean, eat antioxidant-rich foods regularly and maintain a balanced diet.