Hair Beauty Tips 10 Avocado Hair Mask for Hair Growth Thank you very much for listening to I wish you great health, wealth and happiness benefits of an avocado hair mask, and how you can make this yourself at home.
Avocado Hair Mask for Hair Growth
- 1. Avocados contain a natural oil that is very moisturizing and excellent for your hair.
- 2. With high amounts of Vitamin B and E, it works to rejuvenate the hair and strengthen the follicles. This prevents further hair loss.
- 3. The hair will become more elastic and less prone to breakage.
- 4. To make this hair mask, be sure to use the pulp, seed and if possible a few leaves of one avocado for the best effects.
- 5. Take each of these ingredients, add a little olive oil and one egg yolk. Blend this until you have a fine mixture. Apply this to the hair and scalp and leave in for 25 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- 6. I recommend using a tinting brush to completely coat each hair strand, from the scalp through to the ends.
- 7. You may wish to use a small amount of regular shampoo afterward to help rinse out the mask.
- 8. This mask when used regularly, has been shown to make the hair shine with radiance.
- 9. The natural oil and vitamins will stimulate hair growth and protect existing follicles.
- 10. Avocado seed and leaves have many other health benefits, be sure to see our other videos to learn more.