Garlic in Milk Benefits Natural Tips. The benefits of garlic in milk, and how to make this yourself at home. I recommend limiting your intake of cows milk to this natural remedy alone, for it works perfectly as a carrier for the garlic. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth and happiness.
Garlic in Milk Natural Tips
- 1. Garlic is one of the best natural medicines available, however, many people do not like to eat raw garlic.
- 2. If you have a cold or flu, you can drink garlic milk to ease your symptoms.
- 3. This works very well for those who have a cough, sore throat or breathing problems such as asthma or bronchitis.
- 4. Garlic contains allicin, a compound that is a natural antibiotic. It has been shown to destroy MRSA and VRE. 5. You can make this simple remedy by crushing a garlic head and taking out 4 cloves. Add these to a pan with 250ml of milk, and 150ml water. Bring this to the boil for 2 minutes.
- 6. This process will bring out the natural compounds within the garlic, ready to heal your body.
- 7. Remove the cloves using a spoon, and drink the milk whilst it is still hot for the best effects.
- 8. You can drink this before bedtime, to help you sleep with a sore throat.
- 9. The garlic essence in the milk will speed up recovery time by boosting your immune system.
- 10. You may use cow’s milk, or if you prefer there are alternatives including almond milk, soy milk, oat milk, etc.
- 11. You can also place garlic cloves in the ear for ear infections, and under your pillow at night. Please see our other videos on garlic to learn more.
- 12. Dairy milk if drank regularly can cause a build-up of mucus or phlegm in the respiratory system.