Garlic and Honey Benefits Natural Beauty Tips. The health benefits of garlic and honey. Thank you very much for listening, for more healthy I wish you great health.
Garlic and Honey Benefits Natural Tips
- 1. Garlic and honey are used in all kinds of recipes to make delicious meals. However, they can also be used as natural medicine.
- 2. Both of these ingredients have been used for thousands of years to treat all kinds of diseases and infections in the body.
- 3. When you take garlic and honey together, you get an extremely powerful tonic which can help you to lose weight.
- 4. Accelerate the metabolism and digestion process of the body. This means you can digest foods more effectively, and break down unwanted fats.
- 5. For this to work, it is important that you take garlic and honey on an empty stomach, and do not eat for at least one hour afterward.
- 6. They must also be eaten raw and uncooked, for heat destroys some of the medicinal compounds such as lysine and arginine.
- 7. You can do this by crushing a head of garlic and taking out 2 cloves. Slice these finely using a sharp knife and add to a tablespoon of raw honey. Take this once a day, preferably in the morning one hour before breakfast.
- 8. You may experience an increase in the energy of honey, while garlic works to detoxify your body.
- 9. The allicin contained within the garlic is incredibly powerful and is a safe alternative to antibiotics for treating cold and flu.
10. This remedy has been described as “liquid gold” because it is incredibly powerful.
- 11. This tonic will effectively load your body with beneficial amounts of iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, selenium, manganese, fiber, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, Vitamin C and B6.
12. These will work to lower cholesterol levels reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 13. You may also experience a sharper attention span, with a higher clarity of thought. This happens because the anti-inflammatory properties of garlic work to reduce inflammation within the brain.
- 14. This has been effective for increasing memory and cognitive function in older people.
- 15. The immune system will be boosted, to heal many existing conditions and prevent new infections.
- 16. It’s very important that you use raw honey rather than commercial honey. I recommend manuka honey from New Zealand. This can clear up the cough and sore throat in a short time.
- 17. This remedy is also perfect to combat the symptoms of hay fever due to the allicin in garlic.
- 18. Some believe that regular consumption of honey can prevent hay fever because the body is getting used to the pollen processed inside.
- 19. Garlic can also be used under the pillow at night, in the ear and with milk.