Fennel Seed Water for Weight Loss Natural Beauty Tips. The health benefits of using fennel seed water to lose weight and how you can do it yourself at home.
Fennel Seed Water for Weight Loss
- 1. Fennel seeds are simply marvelous in terms of health benefits. They can be eaten or infused with water to create a healthy drink.
- 2. Many people use them for weight loss because they boost the metabolism of the body, and break down fats in the liver.
- 3. You can make fennel seed water, by soaking 2 tablespoons of raw fennel seeds in one liter of cold water. Refrigerate this overnight and to allow the nutrients from the seeds to seep into the water.
- 4. In the morning, you can discard the seeds and add this water to a drinking bottle. This fennel seed water will be very potent, so you may wish to water it down further. 5. I recommend drinking at least 1 liter of fennel water for the best results per day. This will increase your digestion, so you may need to use the toilet more often.
- 6. Do not use hot or boiling water with your fennel seeds. This will destroy many of the nutrients contained in them.
- 7. Drinking this regularly for a week will begin to produce weight loss results. You will also experience other health benefits.
- 8. Constipation will be a thing of the past, and your teeth and bones will be stronger due to the phosphorus contained within the seeds.
- 9. You may find yourself filled with more energy, and your muscles will recover faster from exercise.
- 10. Those who suffer from PMS will have fewer symptoms and find their cycle to be more manageable.
- 11. High blood pressure will be lowered, and the body will release toxins.
- 12. You will experience fewer cravings for food, when you aren’t really hungry, as these seeds suppress the appetite.
- 13. You are welcome to combine this water with other healthy tonics, such as guava leaves tea, freshly squeezed lemon juice and many more. Thank you very much for listening, Alike is always appreciated and remembers.