Dates Benefits and Uses Natural Tips The health benefits and uses of dates Benefits Of Dry Dates (Khajoor ) in Urdu -khajoor Ke Fawaid in Urdu.
Dates Benefits and Uses Natural Tips
- 1. Classed a superfood, pitted dates are one of the sweetest fruits, most commonly eaten fresh or dried.
- 2. This has also been linked to the prevention of abdominal cancer.
- 3. Dates contain many essential minerals that have been proven to boost the immune system. These include calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
- 4. The high presence of iron makes dates an excellent natural supplement for people suffering from anemia.
- 5. Eating dates regularly lowers blood pressure due to the high presence of magnesium.
- 6. In a scientific study, pregnant women who regularly consumed dates had a more favorable labor period, with less need for medical intervention.
- 7. Organic sulfur found in dates is uncommon in many fruits. This sulfur has been shown to reduce allergic reactions such as hay fever, hives, and rhinitis.
- 8. Dates can be included in a healthy balanced diet, due to the presence of natural sugar, proteins, and minerals.
- 9. Dates can be used as a natural energy booster due to the high content of natural sugars including glucose, fructose, and sucrose.
- 10. The potassium content in dates promotes a healthy nervous system, heart, and brain, reducing the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- 11. Dates can be ground to a paste, and rubbed around the eyes and also eaten. This has been shown to reduce night blindness with increased optical efficiency.
- 12. Dates can be used to reduce the effects of hangovers and alcohol intoxication.
- 13. Tannins present within dates can help to fight infections in the body, reducing inflammation and preventing excessive bleeding.
- 14. Vitamins A and K in dates protect the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
- 15. Date butter can be made by boiling fresh or dried dates with lemon juice, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg, which provides a healthy alternative to traditional butter.
- 16. Dates can be used as a great substitute for fatty foods due to their low fat and cholesterol content.
- 17. The vitamins and nutrients present in dates have been linked with anti-aging and the reduction of wrinkles.
- 18. Finally, I would like to thank you for listening, and I wish you great health, wealth and happiness. For the written version.