Coriander Leaves Benefits and Uses Beauty Tips. The health benefits and uses of coriander leave also known as dhania or cilantro.
Coriander Leaves Benefits and Uses
- 1. Coriander is one of the most used herbs in the world and has some powerful health benefits.
- 2. These are native to the Middle East and southern Europe but are now grown worldwide.
- 3. They are known to help those suffering from rheumatism and arthritis, by reducing inflammation and swelling around the joints.
- 4. They also cause you to urinate more often, and this naturally detoxifies the kidneys and liver, also releasing water retention.
- 5. This also helps with toothaches and joint pain.
- 6. Intestinal worms may also be destroyed by eating lots of coriander leaves.
- 7. The leaves contain anti-microbial properties that are used to prevent food poisoning in foods that aren’t refrigerated.
- 8. They have been shown to reduce blood pressure, and help you to maintain a healthy heart, with reduced blood vessel tension.
- 9. You can use them along with your regular toothpaste to heal mouth ulcers and freshen the breath.
- 10. It has also been shown to prevent and cure smallpox disease.
- 11. One of its most common purposes is to stabilize digestion, preventing stomach disorders and nausea.
- 12. It contains Vitamins K, A, C, and folate. The minerals include manganese, potassium, copper, iron, and calcium.
- 13. With these wonderful properties, they regulate the menstrual cycle in women by keeping the endocrine gland working efficiently.
- 14. The vitamins within also help you to retain healthy eyes, preventing macular degeneration as you get older, also curing conjunctivitis.
- 15. You can easily grow coriander at home from seed. Simply scatter the seeds into a pot of soil, and cover lightly with the compost. Water regularly for a large harvest. Be sure to keep them in full sun, and indoors in colder climates.
- 16. Coriander seeds also benefit for the thyroid. Please see our other video titled Coriander Seed water for thyroid problems, to learn more.
- 17. You can blend coriander leaves and add a little oil. This can be used to flavor delicious meals such as pizza, curry, carrot soup and many more.