Boiling Watermelon Seeds Natural Tips These Seeds Are Also Useful In The Treatment Of Kidney And Urinary Tract Diseases, Consume Tea From Fresh. Thank you very much for listening Alike is always appreciated, and remember for more health.
Boiling Watermelon Seeds Tips
- 1. Watermelon is well known as a delicious fruit, but the seeds also have many health benefits that you may not be aware of.
- 2. Watermelon Seeds And Stones And Sand In The Kidney Will Be Naturally removed.
- 3. This is a mistake, for these seeds contain some wonderful nutrients and vitamins.
- 4. They contain healthy nutrients and minerals including iron, manganese, niacin, calcium, magnesium as well as Vitamins A, B, and C.
- 5. They are also rich in proteins including amino acids, tryptophan, glutamic acid, lysine, and arginine.
- 6. In order to get the health benefits that these seeds provide, you can make watermelon seed tea.
- 7. Simply crush 3 tablespoons of watermelon seeds with a pestle and mortar. Boil these in 1 liter of water for 20 minutes and then sieve to remove the leftover seeds.
- 8. Allow the seed water to cool, and drink over the course of the day.
- 9. This tea is a diuretic, so you may have to use the toilet more often. This will cleanse the body of toxins and clear urinary tract infections.
- 10. It will also reduce inflammation in the body from aching joints, toothache, back pain, menstrual pain and more.
- 11. You can also simply chew and swallow the seeds whilst eating the flesh of the watermelon.
- 12. The seeds can also be roasted. Ensure the seeds are dry and spread them out on a tray. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
13. These roasted seeds are wonderful for grazing and snacking throughout the day, and are extremely good for your body.
- 14. Watermelon seeds are very low in calories, yet high in protein. This makes them perfect for weight loss. I recommend eating at least 1 cup of seeds per day during a diet, or 1 liter of watermelon seed tea.
- 15. This also helps to maintain a healthy nervous system, due to the magnesium content.
- 16. Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids are contained within the seeds, which protect the body from heart disease and strokes, by lowering cholesterol in the blood.
- 17. The amino acids mentioned earlier, cause the hair to grow properly with strong roots and strength.
- 19. Drinking tea will help those suffering from edema and water retention. You can also add a little honey to the tea to enhance the flavor.