Boiling Banana for Sleep Fruit Facts Tips The benefits of boiled bananas for sleep, and how you can do this yourself at home. Thank you very much for listening to I wish you great health, wealth and happiness. Not to mention, there are legitimate negative health consequences when we do not give our bodies the rest they need.
Boiling Banana for Sleep
- 1. It’s pretty much impossible to focus on anything, and doing even the most mundane of tasks can be challenging.
- 2. They contain high amounts of potassium and magnesium.
- 3. As one of the most powerful natural sleep aids, you can boil bananas before bed, simply by slicing 1-2 bananas in half and placing them in a pan with 1 cup of water. Allow this to boil for 5 minutes. (Make sure to also boil the peel, this is very important).
- 4. You can now take out the banana and pour the banana tea into a cup. Optionally, add some cinnamon and honey for extra flavor.
- 5. Because you also boiled the banana skin, your tea will contain L-Tryptophan. This is an amino acid that will help your brain function properly and produce relaxing neurotransmitters.
- 6. If you hadn’t noticed, not getting enough sleep makes the following day that much worse.
- 7. I would recommend using organic bananas for the very best effects, as these tend to be richer in nutrients due to the lack of fertilizers and pesticides used when they were grown.
- 8. This is a great alternative to using store-bought sleep aids and drugs. These drugs often cause you to become addicted. Bananas and water, however, are 100% natural.
- 9. A lack of sleep can cause all kinds of problems, particularly cognitive function, and clarity of thought. Having a good night’s sleep is extremely important for good emotional, body and mental health.
- 10. This banana tea has been shown to cure insomnia for many people and can be used safely whenever you have trouble sleeping.