Bay Leaves Benefits and Uses Facts Tips The health benefits and uses of bay leaves Thank you very much for listening to I wish you great health, wealth and happiness. Thank you very much for listening It also does not kill the bugs, only repels them.
Bay Leaves Benefits and Uses
- 1. Bay leaves are well known as alternative medicine and have been used for thousands of years by many cultures.
- 2. They come from the bay laurel. Cockroaches, also called roaches are one of the most resilient pests known to man. They can vary invasive and find their way into all kinds of places.
- 3. They are most commonly used as a spice in flavoring delicious meals, they also give off a wonderful aroma.
- 4. There are pesticides that you can purchase to destroy roaches, however, we believe that the best option is to keep them away altogether.
- 5. They contain antioxidants which provide the human body with a great range of health benefits. This leaf is very rich in vitamin C.
6. They contain a high amount of folic acid, which helps to prevent DNA changes that cause cancer.
- 7. They possess vitamins including niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, and pyridoxine, These promote a healthy nervous system and optimal metabolism.
- 8. Cockroaches have a very strong sense of smell and hate the smell of bay leaves.
- 9. These leaves are non-toxic for animals and are therefore a great solution if you have pets.
- 10. Simply add 3-5 bay leaves per liter of water and simmer for 15 minutes.