Avocado for Wrinkles (1 Week) Beauty Tips Avocado: for Wrinkles (1 Week) How to use avocados to reduce wrinkles, and a recipe to use this yourself at home.
Avocado for Wrinkles Beauty Tips
- 1. Avocados have a great range of health benefits which we have talked about in our other.
- 2. As we get older, the skin becomes less supple and lines may begin to appear around the face and forehead.
- 3. There are many products and chemicals out there that can be used to treat wrinkles, however, this natural remedy works better.
- 4. Do not throw away the avocado seed.
- 5. The pulp of the avocado contains chlorophyll which will reduce inflammation in the skin, getting rid of redness.
- 6. The vitamin E will soften skin and prevent new wrinkles. So it’s best to continue to apply this once or twice per week as you get older.
- 7. The coconut oil is also extremely healthy for the skin and works well in reducing wrinkles.
- 8. If you have pimples or spots, add a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice in with this recipe.
- 9. To keep your skin healthy, make sure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water per day for hydration.
- 10. You can also eat the avocado seed, please see our other video to learn more.
- 11. Best of all, this natural cream can be made very easily at home and will have a stronger effect due to its freshness. Recipe: You Will Need 1 ripe avocado 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil. Method: Simply slice an avocado in half, and remove the seed by whacking it with a sharp knife and twisting. Remove the skin and place the avocado pulp into a small bowl. Mash up the pulp and add the coconut oil to make the cream. Massage this into the face, forehead, and neck. Use circular motions. Then wash the skin using a wet towel. Try not to use any soap for the first few applications.